Canyon Whitewater Run
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Denali National Park, Alaska
- Product code: PEYEZP
- Class III and IV.
- $102.00 Per Person.
- $102.00 paddle raft (12 & older requires 5 paddlers).
- Plan to be with us for 3 1/2 hours.
- Daily Check-in times are: (please note dates of availability)
- You have your choice of Oar Rafts or Paddle Rafts (must have 5 participants to paddle)
- Not Available until 2021 7:30 a.m.(May 20th to Sept 10th)
- 10:00 a.m. (June 22nd To Sept 3rd)
- 3:00 p.m. (June 22nd to Sept 10th)
- *Available on Request for 2020* 6:30 p.m. (June 22nd to Aug 23rd)
- Recommended age 12 years and older.
Due to a recent landslide we are portaging (walk around) Cable Car rapid and the trip will take more time, please expect to be with us for a total of 3 ½ hours. Your party will need to be physically able to walk roughly 50 yards over a slick rocky embankment.
Booking & Cancellation policy: To book a raft tour, no payment is required until 7 days before the date of your trip. We do not require a deposit to make a booking. We will email you 10 days before your trip for payment. If balance is still due 7 days before the trip date and we are unable to get in touch with you, we will cancel your booking. If you need to cancel a reservation you must do so 7 days in advance and a 5% fee will apply. There will be no refund available for trips cancelled within 7 days of departure
time. All trips depart rain or shine.
**WARNING the dry suites do have latex**